I had a very busy month in August having signed up for quite a few blog tours. Despite it being busy I read some brilliant books. A couple of these will definitely be in my top ten from this year.
I would like to say thank you to all the blog tour organisers for my invite onto the blog tours and for the authors and publishers for my ARC’s and eARC’s.
Do you see anything you fancy here, check out my reviews which you can find here on my blog for each of these books. I hope you find something that appeals to you. I seem to have had a good selection of different genres this month as well. I have enjoyed trying out a couple of fantasy reads and look forward to reading more of those.
LIST OF BOOKS READ
- Lord Seeks Wife by Heather Barnett @SerpentineBooks
- Mr Todd’s Reckoning by Iain Maitland @IsisAudio
- Cave Diver by Jake Avila @Zaffre
- The Wolf Mile by C.F.Barrington @HofZ_books
- The Midas Game by Abi Silver @Midaspublishing
- Roar by Amelia Hepworth & Jorge Martin @Littletigerpress
- The Gauntlet and the Fist Beneath by Ian Green @HoZ_Books
- What If? By Sinead Courtney @Thebooknetwork.co.uk
- The Ex Husband by Karen Hamilton @Wildfirebks
- You & Me and the End of the World by Brianne Bourne @Scholasticuk
- White Ivy by Susie Yang @headlinepg
- She’s Mine by A.A.Chaudhuri @HeraBooks
- Hummingbird by Fran Grant @instabooktours
- Mimic by Daniel Cole @Orionbooks
- Death Comes to Bishops Well by Anna Legat @AccentPress
My top read for August was without a doubt She’s Mine by A.A.Chaudhuri and absolutely brilliant novel. I look forward to whatever she writes next.
Looking forward to see what books I read in September, there are some brilliant ones coming up, some I have purchased and been desperately waiting to read. I’m hoping I will get the chance to read a few purchases this month.
Not sure how much I will get done as I am due surgery in the middle of the month so it may be a lighter month.
Happy Reading Everyone